“Adventures at Green Apple Acres” Book Two, the adventures continue! Farm animals face obstacles and overcome challenges. With a little help from their friends—both animal and human—the farm animals learn valuable big life lessons along the way.
Real-life challenges are featured in each story for readers to relate to as well as to learn ways to navigate challenges in their own lives. Morals and themes are woven through each story line. Interactive questions at the end of each story encourage readers to participate with their own creative responses.
“Apple Treats” at the end of the book features real photos so readers can meet some of the book's “cast of characters,” although all of the stories are fictional.
- “Raven and Theo: Songs from the Heart”…True Giving with Your Heart
- “Cocoa’s Sweet Life”…Not Judging Others
- “Paddy O’Berry at Your Service”…Overcoming Your Fears
- “Mr. Mottle Hops to a New Home”…Helping Others and Being a Good Friend
- “Riff the Bully Learns a New Time”…Learning to Respect Others
“And so these were special times at Green Apple Acres, a magical place where adventures are always a moment away, and there are always lessons to be learned.”
Interactive reader questions are included at the end of each story. Target age is 8 to 12 years.
Hardback, 88 pages, ISBN 978-0-9827944-1-8 … great for reading, learning and gift giving!